Customer Service Center
Facilities Customer Service Center supports Maintenance as well as Building Services Operations in their missions to sustain the University facilities in a safe manner for teaching, learning and research.
The major goals of our unit are:
- Receiving and entering work requests for internal and external customers,
- Coordinating and monitoring schedules for Campus Moves,
- Coordinating schedules for Preventive Maintenance,
- Receiving and entering Facility Modification Requests,
- Monitoring open work requests for timely completion and customer satisfaction,
- Providing various request forms to customers,
- Surveying customers after work is completed and collecting performance data,
- Maintaining and assigning Facilities Management Service Division vehicles.
Monday thru Friday
7:00 AM – 5:15 PM
After normal business hours messages will be forwarded to the appropriate staff.
Phone : (404) 413-0700
Fax: (404) 413-0710
Email: [email protected]