The Facilities Renovations Department is to support the campus community by providing high quality, cost effective renovation services to the university's facilities. This is accomplished by utilizing both internal and external resources. We build to current building codes and regulations while providing substantial savings to the university and maintaining a high degree of craftsmanship. With integrity as our guide, Facilities Renovations strives to continue a tradition of quality workmanship in a professional environment, while promoting employee development which sustains the educational mission of Georgia State University.
- Carpentry: Install Ceiling * Install Flooring *Install Handrails *Install Doors & Hardware * Build Offices, Classrooms, & Labs * Modify Restrooms * Construct Concrete Steps & Ramps*
- Cabinetry:Build Podiums * Build Bookcases * Build Reception Desks * Build Conference Tables * Fabricate Corian Countertops * Custom Cabinetry * Install Cabinet Locks *
- Electrical: Install Lighting * Install Outlets * Install Switches * Install Electrical Panels * Support Classroom Technology*
- Estimation: Estimate All Phases of Renovations * Provides Budgetary Estimates*
- Painting: Office Painting * Refinish Furniture * Remove Graffiti * Painting, Stain and Varnish Doors and Cabinets*
- Project Management: Schedules and Coordinate Projects * Coordinate Project Meetings * Maintain Budgets & Oversights Project Tracking*