Customer Service Center
Facilities Customer Service Center supports Facilities Management Services Maintenance and Operations, and Building Services Maintenance and Operations, and Building Services in their missions to sustain the University facilities in a safe manner for teaching, learning and research.
The major goals of our unit are:
- Receiving and entering work requests for internal and external customers,
- Coordinating and monitoring schedules for Campus Moves,
- Coordinating schedules for Preventive Maintenance,
- Receiving and entering Facility Modification Requests,
- Monitoring open work requests for timely completion and customer satisfaction,
- Providing various request forms to customers,
- Surveying customers after work is completed and collecting performance data,
- Maintaining and assigning Facilities Management Service Division vehicles.
Monday thru Friday
7:00 AM – 5:15 PM
After normal business hours messages will be forwarded to the appropriate staff.
Phone : (404) 413-0700
Fax: (404) 413-0710