Facilities Administrative Services supports the goals and objectives of the Facilities Management Services Division, as the Division supports the University, by providing services in accounting, budget status reports, human resources, training and general administration. Specifically, we work closely with other departments within our Division to maintain policies, records, procedures, and financial information.
The major goals of our unit are:
- Support all other units within the Division
- Promote fair and consistent treatment of employees,
- Plan and promote an effective organizational structure,
- Recruit and employ qualified applicants in an environment of complete equality,
- Train all personnel to effectively and safely fulfill the division’s responsibilities.
- We strive to meet these aims in an efficient, professional and expedient manner.